WINDIES TICKETS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YOUR WINDIES TICKET, A CRICKET WEST INDIES EVENT TICKET IS A REVOCABLE LICENSE; USER ACCEPTS RISK OF INJURY; NO RE-ENTRY UPON EXIT FOR T20IS MATCHES; THIS TICKET LIMITS USER'S LEGAL RIGHTS
CWI DOES NOT REFUND TICKETS EXCEPT WHERE A MATCH IS CANCELLED, OR WHERE WEATHER CAUSES A MATCH TO BE ABANDONED WITHOUT AN OFFICIAL RESULT BEING ACHIEVED, WITH THE SPECIFIC SCENARIOS OUTLINED IN THE REFUND THIS POLICY. CLICK HERE FOR CWI'S FULL REFUND POLICY.
- This ticket is sold subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below and those on display at CWI ticket offices and on the CWI website and here at https://www.windiescricket.com/cwi-terms-and-conditions/
- Any person who makes use of, purchases or holds this Ticket (“the Holder”) shall be deemed to have agreed to all of the Conditions to which this Ticket is subject. The Ticket Holder, in agreeing to these Conditions, also agrees to be bound by the CWI Refund Policy. The holder must read these conditions and the CWI Refund Policy carefully and should not make payment for, purchase, hold or use the ticket or enter (or attempt to enter) the venue if they do not understand and agree with these conditions and the CWI ticket Refund Policy. For the purposes of these conditions, “making use of” the ticket shall include accepting the Ticket from a person, presenting the Ticket to personnel outside the stadium, presenting the Ticket for entry to the stadium; offering or receiving the Ticket as a prize in a Lottery or competition or via any other promotional means.
- The right of admission is reserved at the reasonable discretion of CWI. Where admission is refused, or the Holder is evicted from the stadium and/or demarcated areas for a breach of these Conditions, a refund shall be paid only at the reasonable discretion of CWI.
- If the Holder leaves the stadium, CWI reserves the right to refuse re-entry to the event.
- CWI is not responsible for lost, stolen or duplicated tickets.
- CWI reserves the right to search the Holder (including a search of his/her bags, clothes or other possessions) prior to entry into the stadium. Should the Holder refuse to be searched, CWI reserves the right to refuse admission or eject him/her from the stadium without a refund.
- The Holder shall not engage in any form of ambush marketing and shall not conduct any activity that conflicts with, impairs, infringes or denigrates the right of the Series sponsors. The Holder shall not be entitled in or around the Venue to conduct, carry out or cause to be conducted or carried out (i) unauthorized promotions, any advertising or marketing; or (ii) any unauthorized use of the Ticket as a prize in a lottery or competition or any other promotional, advertising or commercial purpose and/or an intentional activity by a person not authorized by CWI which (i) associates the person with the Series (ii) exploits the publicity or the goodwill of the Series (iii) has the effect (in reasonable opinion of CWI) of diminishing the status of the Series sponsors or conferring on another person the status of the Series sponsor.
- The Holder shall not:
- Use, offer or apply the Ticket in an unauthorized manner as a prize or in any other manner in a lottery or competition or for any other promotional, advertising or commercial purpose,
- Sell, donate, wager, gamble transfer or in any way dispose of the Ticket to any person/entity for the purpose of commercial gain not sell the Ticket at a higher price than its face value; or
- Purchase or obtain the Ticket from a person/entity who is not an authorized agent
For the purpose of these conditions, “commercial gain” includes, without limitation, the receipt or accrual of any benefit (whether financial, in kind or otherwise) obtained as a result of any sale, donation, transfer or disposal of the Ticket. The unauthorized use of the Ticket either alone or as part of a package of other services or products, the offer for sale, sale, donation, transfer or accommodation, hospitality; meal or beverage; any form of entertainment and/or any product, service or merchandise shall be considered to be for the purposes of commercial gain. Any breach of this condition shall render the Ticket void and the Holder shall lose the right to enter the Venue.
The ticket may not be used for or in connection with any form of commercial or trade purposes including, but not limited to, any advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, giveaways, gambling or gaming activities, without the express written consent of CWI Management.
- The Holder shall not in the stadium (i) offer any goods or services (including, without limitation, newspapers, periodicals, drinks or food) for sale or (ii) distribute or give away or attempt to distribute or give away any free items or any political, religious, charitable, commercial, advertising or promotional material or other documents without the approval of CWI.
- The Holder shall only be entitled to bring in 1 x bag/carrier/rucksack/ cooler no larger than 400x300x300 mm (15.7” by 11.8” by 11.8”) which must be able to fit under the seat.
- Prohibited items include glasswear such as bottles, knives, metal cutlery, sidearms. CWI reserves the right to inspect every cooler and to confiscate prohibited items.
- The Holder shall not:
- Enter the playing field, the players’ dressing room, players’ practice areas or other players’ areas without the consent of CWI
- Entering the playing field, disrupting an event, and/or attempting any physical contact with an event participant is a crime punishable by fine and/or imprisonment based on the local country laws. Violators may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Seek entry to stands or seats for which the Holder does not have a valid Ticket.
- CWI reserves the right to refuse admission or eject from the Venue any Holder who, in the reasonable opinion of CWI:-
- Is in breach of these conditions
- May (i) unreasonably obstruct the viewing of other spectators and/or (ii) be disruptive, obstructive, quarrellous or a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance or otherwise give rise to concerns in relation to the safety and security arrangements for the match detailed on the face of the ticket (“Match”). (This includes behaving in a racially inflammatory, abusive or offensive manner; excessive noise; the use of foul, obscene, abusive or racist language; the wearing or other display of commercial, political or offensive signage or logos; the throwing of any object that might injure or cause damage to people property; or engaging in any conduct with, acting towards, or speaking to any player, umpire referee or other official or other person in a manner which offends, insults, humiliates, intimidates, threatens, disparges or vilifies that other person on the basis of that other person’s race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, colour, descent or national or ethnic origin);
- Fails to comply with instructions from a police officer or security officer
- Is in the possession of (i) any article that may be used or may be expected to be used as a weapon, missile or that is deemed or considered b CWI to be dangerous (which includes any firearm, knife, explosive, firework, flare, incendiary device, mace, or any bottle (excluding perfume bottles), glass, can or tin); (ii) any other objects or items which may be deemed by CWI to be offensive, disruptive, dangerous or likely to infringe any party’s rights or any party’s safety or security.
- Mobile telephones and other mobile devices are permitted within the Ground, provided that they are used for personal and private use only. The Holder shall not, except for personal non-commercial purposes, make or use, broadcast, narrowcast, telecast, transmit, publish, disseminate, reproduce or circulate by any means (including without limitation, utilizing television, radio, satellite, the internet or any wireless service), any recordings, audio, video, photograph, text, data, images, statistics, results, commentary or any other information relating to the Match. All copyright of any of the aforementioned materials is acknowledged as belonging to CWI. In the event of a breach of these ground regulations, visitors may be refused access to or removed from the venue.
- The collection and/or transmission and/or production and/or dissemination of any information or data regarding match developments, conduct or any other factor in any game, or any kind of recording of any audio, video or audio-visual material in any game (whether by use of electronic devices or otherwise) for the purposes of any form of betting, gambling or commercial activities that have not been authorised in advance or for any other purposes that violate these terms and conditions, is strictly forbidden at the venue, except where authorisation or permission is expressly granted by the CWI. Mobile phones may only be used for personal, private use. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions, visitors may be refused access to or removed from the venue.
- The Holder agrees that by entering the venue and/or causing the ticket to be scanned or the ticket stub being detached upon entry to the event/venue/match, the Holder shall be deemed to have signed the ticket and granted to CWI an exclusive worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to all rights associated with the Match, or related events including broadcast streaming and highlights, and, to the extent permitted by law, the Descriptive Data (Descriptive data = any description or account in any form (whether text, data or visual, and including, without limitation, play-by-play data) of the Event or related events . The Holder also grants irrevocable permission to CWI and their respective sponsors, licensees, advertisers, broadcasters, designees, partners and agents to use, publish, distribute, edit, modify and/or alter Holder's image, likeness, voice, actions and statements in any medium including, without limitation, any audio, video, film, photographs, social media, exhibition, transmission, publication or reproduction of the Event for any purpose without further authorization or compensation, and waives all claims and potential claims relating to such use unless prohibited by law.
- If you are under 15 years of age either the parent, guardian or responsible adult who is accompanying you into the Ground shall be deemed to have provided consent on your behalf.
- CWI shall not be liable for theft, loss or damage of any property of the Holder.
- CWI does not make any guarantee with regard to play taking place or as to the quality of any Match. The Holder voluntarily assumes all risks, hazards and dangers incident to the Event and related events, including the risk of personal injury (including death), the risk of exposure to communicable diseases, viruses, bacteria or illnesses or the causes thereof, sickness, or lost, stolen or damaged property, whether occurring before, during, or after the Event, however caused, and hereby waives all claims and potential claims relating to such risks, hazards and dangers. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 or other airborne viruses exists in any public place where people are present. Where people are present, COVID-19 is an extremely contragious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the World Health Organisation, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering stadium property, the Holder voluntarily assumes all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 or other airborne viruses.
- By using this ticket or by attending, observing or participating in the Event, Holder, on behalf of himself/herself and Minor(s), acknowledges and assumes all risks and dangers associated with Holder and/or Minor(s): (a) being a spectator before, during, and after a cricket game (including all warm-ups, practices, pre-game, post-game, and between-inning activities, promotions, and competitions); and (b) attending, observing, or participating in the Event, in each case, whether any such risk or danger occurs prior to, during or subsequent thereto, including specifically (but not exclusively) the danger of being injured by thrown bats; bat fragments; thrown or batted balls; thrown, dropped, or launched items; projectiles; persons; animals; other hazards or distractions; and any incidents or accidents associated with crowds of people or the negligence or misconduct of other spectators.
CHILDREN'S TICKETS POLICY:
- Children's tickets are required for all children aged 3 to 16 to be able to enter the venue. CWI provides half price discounted children's tickets for aged 3 and above in the Caribbean, but excluding matches in Lauderhill, Florida.
- Children aged 2 and under can enter free of charge and without a ticket for any West Indies home Series match or regional tournament where tickets are issued. Children should sit on the same seat as their parent(s) or guardian(s) or on the lap of the parent or guardian (in seated areas of venues with reserved seating).
- Parents and guardians should bring ID showing the child's age. Venue security staff reserve the right to ask for ID to validate a child's age against the ticket category purchased.
SENIOR CITIZENS TICKETS POLICY
- Senior citizens with senior citizen's ID issued by a Caribbean government can purchase half price Senior Citizens tickets online or at the venue box office (excluding Lauderhill, Florida).
- Senior citizens should bring their Caribbean-government issued with them when purchasing the ticket and/or when presenting their ticket to enter the venue on match day. Venue security staff reserve the right to ask for ID to validate the senior citizen's status against the ticket category purchased.
- Only tickets holders aged 18 and over are allowed into the Party Stand.
- Only small bags containing personal items and water can be brought into the Party Stand.
- Ticket holders are not allowed to bring in their own food and drink (excluding reasonable amounts of water). Ticket holders cannot bring coolers, mats, blankets, parasols to the Party Stand or other items which could create an obstruction for other ticket holders.
- Where drinks and food are included in Party Stand prices, chits for these will be issued at the entrance to the party stand.
MATCHES IN LAUDERHILL, FLORIDA
- A booking fee of US$5.00 per ticket purchased will be levied on all tickets for the T20I matches in Lauderhill, Florida. If refunds are made, they will be made excluding the booking fee.
- Prohibited items may vary based on federal, state, and county laws in the USA. CWI will advise all customers of these in advance of the matches, subject to local authority advice and permissions.
MASTERCARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS – TICKET DISCOUNT PROMOTION
Ts and Cs: West Indies International - Men’s Games
- Maximum of 10,000 tickets available across West Indies Men’s Home International matches played in the Caribbean in 2023
- West Indies Men’s Home Internationals are Test matches, T20 Internationals or One Day Internationals.
- For England matches, 20% discount will be applied to the Caribbean local price applied for registered Windies Tickets users. Tickets are already discounted and no further action is required.
- 20% promotional discount only applies for tickets purchased online through the Windies Tickets service at https://cwispt-promo20.shop.secutix.com/
- Promotional offer excludes purchases at venue box offices.
- Discount is only applicable to purchases by Mastercard card holders with a registered Caribbean address* using thepromotion's ticketing web link:
- *Define Caribbean as: Antigua & Barbuda, Anguilla, BVI, Bahamas, Barbados, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Sint Maarten, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago
- Excludes any West Indies matches played in the USA
- Excludes Party Stands and Hospitality ticket categories and areas.
- Maximum of 4 tickets per registered customer per match.
- All sales are final – Tickets, once purchased are non-exchangeable for other ticket categories and cannot be resold.
- Tickets can be shared with friends or family members.
- Refunds are not available except in situations where a match is cancelled, or where weather causes a match to be abandoned without an official result being achieved - for full refund terms and conditions see https://www.windiescricket.com/cwi-refund-policy
Ts and Cs: West Indies International - West Indies Women’s Internationals
- Maximum of 500 tickets available for each West Indies Women’s Home International match played in the Caribbean in 2023
- West Indies Women’s Home Internationals T20 Internationals or One Day Internationals.
- Offer only applies when Mastercard holders are registered Windies Tickets users and purchase their free tickets online using the special promotional code (Promo code to be provided once dates/venues are confirmed)
- Excludes purchases at venue box offices.
- Discount promotion is only for purchases made by a Mastercard card holders with a registered Caribbean address: *
- *Define Caribbean as: Antigua & Barbuda, Anguilla, BVI, Bahamas, Barbados, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Sint Maarten, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad &Tobago
- Excludes Party Stands and Hospitality ticket categories and areas.
- Maximum of 4 tickets per registered customer per match.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and cannot be resold.