You can contact Cricket West Indies in a number of ways:
For CORPORATE ENQUIRIES:
- Email: For general enquiries please email us at CWI@cricketwestindies.org.
- Mail/In person: Contact Cricket West Indies by mail or visit in person if you’re in Antigua:
Cricket West Indies
P.O. Box 616W
Coolidge Cricket Ground
FOR FAN FEEDBACK OR QUERIES:
- Email: For questions regarding our website, social media or general fan feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the number of emails received by CWI, we cannot promise to respond to every email individually, or enter into general correspondence about cricket issues or non-website matters. We do however try and respond to as many messages as possible, as quickly as possible.
- Website or Social Media: You can also get the latest match, ticketing, team and regional cricket news on the www.windiescricket.com website or follow us on social media:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/windiescricket
Twitter - @windiescricket
Instagram - windiescricket
- Tickets: Fans purchase tickets online at tickets.windiestickets.com . For questions or enquiries about tickets, email email@example.com. Please note our refund policy and our terms and conditions.
FOR MEDIA ENQUIRIES/REQUESTS:
- For all media enquiries and requests, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our Media Centre for the latest press releases and images
FOR COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITIES:
CWI has a range of opportunities for both Caribbean and global businesses to partner with West Indies teams, players and matches so you can use the appeal and profile of West Indies cricket to grow your business.
These opportunities include team and tournament partnerships, website and social content and communication, as well as using team and player imagery in your own marketing activation, products and packaging. To find out more, please email CWI’s commercial team at Commercial@cricketwestindies.org with details of your sales/marketing objectives and a brief overview of how you would like to work with CWI.