Post your Quarantine Commentary for a chance to win a signed jersey!
April 23, 2020, 3:53 p.m.
You've always been the one screaming while the match is going on!
Now, let's hear it (and see you) in the Quarantine Commentary Social Media Contest.
See Terms & Conditions below!
Terms & Conditions:
- Contest Period: April 23rd – May 8th (by 11:59pm AST).
- Submissions must meet all of the contest criteria to be eligible to win.
- Duration of entries may extend beyond the length of the video selected but must not surpass 60 seconds.
- Entries will be judged based on the creativity, effort, humor and West Indies flair of their Commentary by a CWI panel.
- Contestants may edit the video of choice but must maintain the duration and quality of the video.
- Only Contestants located in the West Indies or the US are eligible to win.
- You may have more than one person commentating in your video (however the submission will be considered as one entry).
- Contestant social media pages must be set to public for the duration of the Contest for entries to be reviewed.
- You may enter as many times as you wish within the stipulated contest period.
- Cricket West Indies reserves the right to repost all entries to the Quarantine Commentary Contest on its social media pages, YouTube channel, corporate website, online streams or TV broadcast for the duration of the Contest and at any point in the future.
- Profanity, inappropriate language and revealing clothing are strictly prohibited in Contest submissions.
- Winners will be announced on all Windies Cricket social media channels and website by Friday 15th May, 2020.
- Winners will be contacted via social media and must respond within 48 hours to claim their prize otherwise it will be forfeited.
- Cricket West Indies will incur the shipping costs associated with mailing the prize from CWI's Head Office in St. John's Antigua to the location provided by winner. Any other costs such as duty charges will be borne by the contestant.
- Due to the current pandemic, mailing of prizes is likely to be delayed until it is deemed both safe and feasible to proceed. CWI will therefore advise winners of new shipping dates.