West Indies Women v New Zealand | 1st ODI - Monday 19th | Tickets & More!
Sept. 18, 2022, 9:40 p.m.
Lots have happened in Antigua over the past few days:
- The government of Antigua & Barbuda declared Monday 19th a national holiday to mark the passing of the twin island's former Head of State, Queen Elizabeth II.
- Tropical Storm Fiona forced the postponement of the first two CG United One Day Internationals between WI Women and NZ Women
- The 1st One Day International was re-scheduled for Monday 19th from starting at 9:30am AST at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium
The Good News? We survived the storm and CRICKET IS BACK!! GET TICKETS
- The weather has cleared up
- Kids are home from school
- Many parents are home from work
So why not come out and Rally with the #MaroonWarriors?!
Here are 5 Things You Need to Know:
- TICKETS: Get yours online at tickets.windiestickets.com or at the Stadium Ticket Office
- PRICE/DISCOUNTS: Adults pay only EC$15 | Seniors get half off | KIDS ENTER FREE!
- COME EARLY. Make it an all day affair! After all it is a One Day International!
- FOOD & DRINKS: Walk with your coolers. It makes the vibes so much sweeter!
- MAKE MEMORIES! Take selfies and tag us on social media @windiescricket with the hashtag #MaroonWarriors
Are You Ready?
Here's a fun fact! This will be Hayley Matthews first match as Captain of the West Indies Women so come out and be a part of history!