The West Indies Cricket Board Inc., a company with responsibility for the governance and development of cricket in the West Indies, from time to time seeks to recruit professionals to join its team primarily based in Antigua. Please see below for all available vacancies.
Administrative Officer - Finance
To provide successful and entertaining West Indies Teams whilst adhering to sporting ideals; to establish cricket as the sport of choice and a viable career option; to establish the WICB as an efficient and effective governing body; to establish the WICB as a viable organisation.
BCA Human Resources Officer
The Barbados Cricket Association (BCA has created the new position of Human Resources Officer and is seeking to recruit a motivated individual with proven knowledge and understanding of working in a dynamic environment such as exists at the BCA and at its subsidiary, Cricket Franchise of (Barbados) Inc.
- Overseeing and implementing human resources policies
- Assisting in the recruitment of staff
- Assisting in the developing and implementing of policies
- Bachelor’s in HR Management, Business Studies or any related subject
- A thorough background in human resources management
- Experience in industrial relations
Send your application, no later than April 15, 2015, to:
Barbados Cricket Association
Kensington Oval, Fontabelle, St. Michael.
Visit Barbados Cricket Association for full details.